Imperial Security Trooper - Andor - CRL Discussion

I agree, we really do need a model that meets L2 spec.

While the backpack IS optional we dont necessarily need it for the gallery until one is built.

Since the baton is so prevalent we will need that and it looks like @BigJasoni is handling that for us. 

Updating Shin text on the first page.  Im ready to see this get pubished! 

Ok, lets talk blaster

E 10.5. and or R1 E11.   Not much too it, very little screen time. 
has a picatinny rail on the right for the flashlight which is not mounted. 

I dont want to get the discussion moved over to the other topic, but there is a seperate topic on the weapon itself with some good discussin. 

That said, the CRL discussion needs to happen here:

• Like 1

Yeah this is an interesting one for me, it is such a small detail for a differentiation between the two. I almost want to allow current E-10.5 for both the IAT:A and IST and perhaps we can modify the base CRL to state that it may have the rail and flashlight, or something along those lines? Another route could be using the IAT:A CRL E-10.5 base text and then modifying the L2 requirements to specifically show that it is different from the IAT:A CRL E-10.5?

I know that FISD has a different E-11 CRL for ANH, ROTJ, ESB for example; but I feel like that may be unnecessary for such a small detail change.

just to make sure im on the same track, would that be the guy in the hotel that Cassian takes down? Or did you spot another one?  

Edit--

I got these pics from Shayan 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...