Sith Trooper reference pictures

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, LordNinis said:

I have found this on internet, don't know if it is true or not...maybe other rank?

53530389_158691825049760_8217959749509971968_n.jpg.35af09d614ade3c62b37f9e7e2755fa2.jpg

That's "Geek Carl's" photoshop versions, released early April. He tried to propose concept when no refs were available. 

15 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Noticing a few details many are missing on their 3D print versions 

xioXIVy.png

Good look. @nanotek and I have talked...CRL will be written to the references for accuracy, not to accommodate vendors.  I know you know that...mostly just putting this out here for others to read...and this is an example of that.  Carry on w/ the good work!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI, in case anyone is interested, the Disney Store has their own version of the Sith Trooper blaster, and not the standard F-11D repainted like the Hasbro one, it's actually the uzi-looking one that the Sith Troopers are shown with. It's a little on the small size, small enough that it's hard to even get your finger through the trigger guard, but the details look pretty spot-on. Painted up it might make for a pretty good stand-in until you can get yourself a full-scale replica.

I didn't pick one up when I saw them on Friday but I'm heading back over to the mall on Sunday and I might pick one up then if I can swing it. They're $35, if I remember right. They have lights and sounds.

• Thanks 1

@Raider that is a good way to describe them, very much like the Anovos FOTK's which had been seen at promotional events. Amazing they can have these made but can't fulfill existing pre orders of other costumes. 

4DXpZIV.jpg

Incidentally a warning to anyone that does not know the story about the Anovos FOTK pre orders just in case they start offering Sith Troopers, many still don't have their pre orders after 4 years of waiting so if you see Anovos making an offer too good to be true take that under consideration ;) 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rise of Skywalker premiere costume exhibit photos

Feel free to share and use as you like, but I would appreciate credit. JenEyre on the costuming group forums and JenEyreCosplay on social media.

https://jeneyrecosplay.smugmug.com/Rise-of-Skywalker-World-Premiere/Rise-of-Skywalker-premiere-costu/i-BVBr8Hz

• Thanks 1
On 12/21/2019 at 9:45 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Rise of Skywalker premiere costume exhibit photos

Feel free to share and use as you like, but I would appreciate credit. JenEyre on the costuming group forums and JenEyreCosplay on social media.

https://jeneyrecosplay.smugmug.com/Rise-of-Skywalker-World-Premiere/Rise-of-Skywalker-premiere-costu/i-BVBr8Hz

Thanks for leaving this here. I already downloaded the whole lot. They will make very useful referent material! Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Hi all, please ignore my lack of knowledge on this topic... I'm seeing some awesome builds here, but nothing is 3D printed. I wish to 3D print at least a helmet of the sith trooper. Are files being made? If not: who would like to help to make them, I'm up for it! 

I hope this question isn't inappropriate here...